All Dolls

My photo
Hi there, I am a 14 year old girl who Loves animals !!. I love to write my own books and would love to be published. I have two best friends named Olivia and Emma. I also have 3 others. My cat, dog and horse :). I love to post about my experiences, good or bad. I am also hoping to open my own goat Dairy.!!

Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Rebecca Rubin


Rebecca is from 1914. She lives in an apartment in New York City with her grandparent's, parents and siblings. She observes the Jewish faith. She wants to become an actress so she can sing and perform. If she became an actress she would be going against her families wishes who want her to become a teacher. She helps her extended family immigrate from Russia and settle into America. She learns that it is possible to honor her family and become her own independent self. There are six books that follow her life in America.

No comments:

Post a Comment