All Dolls

My photo
Hi there, I am a 14 year old girl who Loves animals !!. I love to write my own books and would love to be published. I have two best friends named Olivia and Emma. I also have 3 others. My cat, dog and horse :). I love to post about my experiences, good or bad. I am also hoping to open my own goat Dairy.!!

Tuesday, December 29, 2009

My Dolls and Me

Hello, my name is Kirsten, I'm nine and have two dolls. My grandma introduced me to American Girl. I got Kaya on my birthday and Kirsten for Christmas. My first doll was Kirsten and my second doll was Kaya. I'm saddened by the fact that the Kirsten doll is being removed,because i really am into her and want to learn more about her and i also don't have all of her stuff.I have a dog named molly too.i love animals and want to be a vet when i'm older.My family and i live on a farm and have lots of animals.

No comments:

Post a Comment