All Dolls

My photo
Hi there, I am a 14 year old girl who Loves animals !!. I love to write my own books and would love to be published. I have two best friends named Olivia and Emma. I also have 3 others. My cat, dog and horse :). I love to post about my experiences, good or bad. I am also hoping to open my own goat Dairy.!!

Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Kit Kittredge


Kit lives in Cincinnati in 1934. In her time most families were unable to buy food or pay their rent. Kit's most favorite book is "Robin Hood and his Adventures". Her most favorite possession is her typewriter (it is like you having your own laptop). She enjoys to write newspapers for her father to read when he comes home from a hard day of work. What changes her live is when her father loses his job. She come to the realization that with every hard time, come a good thing. There is a DVD about Kit and her family, I found it very sad but it is a good story.

No comments:

Post a Comment