All Dolls

My photo
Hi there, I am a 14 year old girl who Loves animals !!. I love to write my own books and would love to be published. I have two best friends named Olivia and Emma. I also have 3 others. My cat, dog and horse :). I love to post about my experiences, good or bad. I am also hoping to open my own goat Dairy.!!

Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Kirsten Larson


Kirsten settled on the Minnesota frontier with her family in 1854.She was born in Ryd,Sweden. Kirsten's tradition was St.Lucias day. Leaving Sweden for a new life in America has changed Kirsten's life. Kirsten discovers the true meaning of home and that love is always the same in every languages.Kirsten also has a new book that's a Mystery Book and it is called the Runaway Friend i have not read it but it sounds interesting and i want too buy it.Now since Christmas is over we will see Kirsten in the American Girl Archives. This is a picture of my Kirsten doll.

No comments:

Post a Comment