All Dolls

My photo
Hi there, I am a 14 year old girl who Loves animals !!. I love to write my own books and would love to be published. I have two best friends named Olivia and Emma. I also have 3 others. My cat, dog and horse :). I love to post about my experiences, good or bad. I am also hoping to open my own goat Dairy.!!

Thursday, December 31, 2009

Josefina Montoya


Josefina was the youngest of four girls growing up on a rancho in New Mexico in 1824. in her time all the young girls helped their mothers in the home, while the boys helped their fathers in the fields. Josefina's live changes drastically when her mother dies and her Aunt Tia Dolores arrives. Josefina discovers that you can open your heart to change, but you can still hold on to any treasured traditions.

No comments:

Post a Comment