All Dolls

My photo
Hi there, I am a 14 year old girl who Loves animals !!. I love to write my own books and would love to be published. I have two best friends named Olivia and Emma. I also have 3 others. My cat, dog and horse :). I love to post about my experiences, good or bad. I am also hoping to open my own goat Dairy.!!

Thursday, December 31, 2009

Felicity Merriman


Felicity was born in the southern U.S. in 1774. Her farther was a Patriot which meant that they wanted America to be independent. Felicity's closest friend was Elizabeth Cole, her family are Loyalists this means that they believe America should stay attached to Europe. Her mother wanted her to learn how to be a proper lady which meant she could sew, take tea and dance. She wanted to be riding a horse or being outside. Felicity discovers that even though people have different ideas they can still have a friendship. There is a DVD about Felicity, And I suggest it to anyone studying Patriots and loyalists because it gives you a very good idea about it all!

No comments:

Post a Comment