All Dolls

My photo
Hi there, I am a 14 year old girl who Loves animals !!. I love to write my own books and would love to be published. I have two best friends named Olivia and Emma. I also have 3 others. My cat, dog and horse :). I love to post about my experiences, good or bad. I am also hoping to open my own goat Dairy.!!

Friday, January 3, 2014

Caroline Abbott

Caroline Abbott is a new doll in the American girl doll collection of historical dolls.
She lives by Lake Ontario in the busy village of Sackets Harbour, New York.
And of course just as the other American girl dolls she has a pet, a black and white cat named Inkpot, Whom she has owned since he was a kitten.
During the war of 1812, America was fighting the British, in her own hometown.
She loves spending time on the lake , Sailing with her father or skating during the winter with friends.
Her biggest dream would be : Being the captain of her very own ship.
Her life changes when she has to help her mother run the family shipyard during her fathers leaving.
She soon discovers that you must use your mind and  your heart to guide your decisions.

Have you ever had to be brave to help someone?

No comments:

Post a Comment