All Dolls

My photo
Hi there, I am a 14 year old girl who Loves animals !!. I love to write my own books and would love to be published. I have two best friends named Olivia and Emma. I also have 3 others. My cat, dog and horse :). I love to post about my experiences, good or bad. I am also hoping to open my own goat Dairy.!!

Friday, January 3, 2014

Guess What??

We have just added the Saige doll, American girl doll of the year 2013!!!
We are very happy although some things are kind of disappointing.
She is a wonderful doll and the book and movie are GREAT. But I do think they should match them up a bit more. Here are a few reasons:

1. In the book Mimi trips over a kitten NOT Rembrandt.
2. There are two dogs, Rembrandt and Sam.
3. Mimi teaches Saige how to do the parade gait BEFORE the fall
4.They do NOT work together for that dance.
5. There was no Beige day in the book.
6. Gabby and Saige are supposed to teach Picasso how to nod his head.

Those are just a few reasons but still they were very well done and I think the girl who played Saige was a very good actress, especially for her first time, I also find the actress looks ALOT like my friend. And we are very content about the job on the doll ( except her freckles, They are very weird in person.)

I appreciate you reading this, I may be a bit picky but that is just my "complaints" about the movie/book and Doll.

No comments:

Post a Comment