All Dolls

My photo
Hi there, I am a 14 year old girl who Loves animals !!. I love to write my own books and would love to be published. I have two best friends named Olivia and Emma. I also have 3 others. My cat, dog and horse :). I love to post about my experiences, good or bad. I am also hoping to open my own goat Dairy.!!

Friday, January 3, 2014

Saige The girl of the year 2013




Saige is a spirited girl with a very outgoing personality, even though she may freeze up in front of a crowd. She lives in Albuquerque, New Mexico. Which is the Hot Air Balloon capital in the world.
Her favorite activities include painting with her grandmother, Mimi, Ridding her grandmothers horse, Picasso, and playing with her dog, Sam. Most of Saiges animals are named after famous Artists. Her life changes when she begins the fourth grade, her best friend and her slowly drift apart and having no art class in school. She soon discovers though that you can use your imagination to create artwork and  inspire others.

How can you use your talents to inspire others?

No comments:

Post a Comment