All Dolls

My photo
Hi there, I am a 14 year old girl who Loves animals !!. I love to write my own books and would love to be published. I have two best friends named Olivia and Emma. I also have 3 others. My cat, dog and horse :). I love to post about my experiences, good or bad. I am also hoping to open my own goat Dairy.!!

Monday, June 10, 2013

Chrissa Maxwell

Chrissa is a friendly, creative girl who has found all her courage to stand up for herself and others. Her favorite sport was swimming, she loved to dive too. Her favorite after school activities was to do art, crafts and she also loved to sew. Chrissa's grandma has three pet llamas, there names are Cosmos, Checkers and Starburst, though Starburst belonged to Chrissa and her brother Tyler. Chrissa's life changes when she and her family move into a whole new town, now she lives with her grandmother that she and Tyler call "Nana". In Chrissa's new school there are three mean bully's named Tara James who is the Queen-bee of all Queen-bees, Jayden Johnson who stays loyal to Tara throughout the movie and then Sonali Matthews who ends up turning against Tara and be-friending Chrissa, they all bullied Gwen Thompson homeless girl (who Chrissa be-friends, and so does Sonali), and they also bully Chrissa, soon Chrissa discovers that it takes a lot of courage to stand strong in the face of bullying. There is a DVD about Chrissa, It is a very well written and well acted movie!  
 

No comments:

Post a Comment