All Dolls

My photo
Hi there, I am a 14 year old girl who Loves animals !!. I love to write my own books and would love to be published. I have two best friends named Olivia and Emma. I also have 3 others. My cat, dog and horse :). I love to post about my experiences, good or bad. I am also hoping to open my own goat Dairy.!!

Friday, April 6, 2012

McKenna Brooks

 

McKenna is the girl of the year 2012.She is a very determined girl who uses her strength and courage to turn challenges into triumphs. She loves practicing and performing her gymnastics routines. She is in level 4 in gymnastics. Her teammates Toulane Thompson and Sierra Kuchinko and her tutor Josie Myers are her friends. Her life changes when she can't keep up with her grade's reading level, so she must get extra help at school. Taking it one page at a time, she finishes a long book in one week-and enjoys it. And she soon discovers that the same skills that make her a good gymnast can springboard her to success in school.

HAVE YOU EVER USED YOUR TALENTS IN ONE AREA TO HELP YOU ACHIEVE IN ANOTHER?

No comments:

Post a Comment