All Dolls

My photo
Hi there, I am a 14 year old girl who Loves animals !!. I love to write my own books and would love to be published. I have two best friends named Olivia and Emma. I also have 3 others. My cat, dog and horse :). I love to post about my experiences, good or bad. I am also hoping to open my own goat Dairy.!!

Thursday, April 5, 2012

Cecile Rey


Cecile was born in 1853 just as Marie-Grace was.Cecile is a daring and full of courage gal who learns to make a difference in the beloved city she's always called home.Cecile loves to spend time with her grandfather ,listening to funny,scary and happy sea tales.Cecile lives with her family in an elegant house in the heart of the bustling French Quarter.When a sickness spreads through the city ,Cecile soon realizes that she can use her gifts to help others in need.With Courage,Passion and a True Friend to lean on,you can get through hard times.

HAVE YOU EVER DEPENDED ON A FRIEND IN TIMES OF TROUBLE?

No comments:

Post a Comment