All Dolls

My photo
Hi there, I am a 14 year old girl who Loves animals !!. I love to write my own books and would love to be published. I have two best friends named Olivia and Emma. I also have 3 others. My cat, dog and horse :). I love to post about my experiences, good or bad. I am also hoping to open my own goat Dairy.!!

Thursday, April 5, 2012

Marie-Grace Gardner




Marie-Grace was born in 1853 and is a very caring girl who discovers her voice in her new city she will now call home.Marie-Grace is enrolled into a school called St. Teresa's Academy,where she is terrific at arithmetic.With her mother and brother dead Mary-Grace soon learns to live on her own since her father is a very busy doctor.When their comes a sudden sickness spreading in the city Marie-Grace  finds enough courage in herself to help others in need.She soon discovers that with Courage,Passion and a Good Friend to lean on,you can get through the rough times.

HAVE YOU EVER DEPENDED ON A FRIEND IN TIMES OF TROUBLE?

No comments:

Post a Comment